Thaks in advance!

Csaba

Tshaba

2013.04.23. 18:48 keltezéssel, Angela Delicata írta:
I'd like to receive them too.
Thanks in advance.
Angela from Italy.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Manuals for new users

Hi list.
Time ago, I made a kind of jaws training. I remember that we  had a list of
files, some in html, others in doc. These files were a documentation that
explain how jaws  works, and the basic commands for use this screen reader.
I don't know where I put those files, and I don't know from where can I get
those files.
Anybody at the list knows, or knows what are those files?
Thanks
Pablo

  Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

  Sponsor:
  PEC nel Registro delle Imprese entro il 30/6/2013, attivala ora e risparmi
fino al 20%
  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12825&d=23-4