Make sure you don't have two copies of Microsoft Word documents open as the
first one will lock the ttemplate.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Whitehead
Sent: 26 April 2013 21:45
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Setting Default Format In Word 2010

hello,\
give the following a try;

1, either open a blank document, or a already formatted document,

press applications key, down arrow enter on, font, now, with in the list,
choose your type of font, now tab, and you can make changes to font size, etc,
once you've made your changes, tab default button, enter, your being asked, do
you want to save the changes?
say yes,

now, close word,
when you open word again your new font settings should be there.