Just wanted you folks to know that the web page:

http://www.blindsoftware.com

is going out of business as of May 13. So if any of you out there have any
of his programs you will be no longer able to receive reactivation codes
after that date unless you obtain his code generator. I only have one
program that I haven't used for quite a few years so it won't effect me
personally too much, but I know his clock and calendar program are some what
popular.

Just in case anybody panicked after reading that subject line my site will
remain up for a while longer. I know some day I will move on to another
hobby, but for this year at least probably not it depends on what life deals
out. I still enjoy it for now.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.