SMC7004VBR
Advanced Firewall Settings

Use this section to configure the advanced settings of your Barricade Firewall. You can enable/disable each option depending on your requirements. If you want to be alerted via email for hacker attacks, please configure the email alert option.

Email Alerts require you to set an SMTP (outgoing) mail server to send the email. Your username and password are also required as most ISPs are using outgoing
authentication to cut down on SPAM.

FIREWALL Options

Advanced Firewall Protection :
*** Enable
Disable

Discard Ping From WAN :
*** Enable
Disable

VPN Passthrough
PPTP :
 Enable
***  Disable

IPSec :
***  Enable
 Disable

E-MAIL Settings
Your E-mail Address :

SMTP Server Address :

User name :
********

Password :
******

Set it, and for get it.

It's nice!.

My SMC7004VBR router, 10 - 11 years, going>>>going.

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>