To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Music transfer?

with most CD's you will need an intervening step, since files on
professional CD's are in .cda and players can use several but not that one.

now then you could setup a CD ripping program to take, convert and transfer
them to the player, and move the rip to setting when necessary.

I normally rip to my computer, so I have a copy of the songs I want, and
then move the ripped mp3's to my backup server/drives and my player, but I
do know that I could set up my ripper, CDEX to rip, convert and place them
on another drive (which your player will register as).

if your working with an iPod you will need to do the three stage transfer
though, most rippers will require this to move from .cda to .m4a.

inthane