Hi Christobal,

The problem with the built-in Windows backup feature is that is does not saves EXE files in normal incremental backups. In my case I could not backup incrementally my development folder structure and its content. I had problems with it during backing up my e-mails, too. Some mails are not backed up. The other problem with it, that it does not compress the disk image type backups. It makes only a file-to-file copy as disk image. You can not restore it to an empty disk as a one-click-restore.

Currently I use Norton Ghost, but it is not fully JAWS compatible.

Regards,

Csaba

Tshaba