Hi, I have vista 32 bit running on this laptop.  As for the
refreshabraille driver, it doesn't have a dtate on it, since I got it
off APH's site.  I have the driver installed on this laptop, but it
doesn't do anything.  however, I have just reinstalled Jaws 14 demo
from scratch, and I went into the braille manager to select the
refreshabraille, and now it doesn't show the refreshabraille as a
choice at all.  You would think Aph would make their displays to work
easier, wouldn't you?