From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)
Sent: May 15, 2013 12:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And Microsoft Word 2010

Hi friends,

Just wondering if someone is able to help me out quickly?
I am used to Microsoft Office 2003 and am having to learn Microsoft Office 2010.
I am in a document and have the cursor on a table, I would like to highlight
the table and then copy and paiste it in to a new document, can anyone help me
out with the steps please?
I press alt to bring up the ribbon and tab around but there doesn't seem to be
any options to highlight the table.

Many thanks in anticipation,

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error
before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients NHSmail provides an
email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere