From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: 17 May 2013 09:30
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Direct Download Links For Latest Jaws14.0.3005 Update

If I might jump in here my method of choice is to download the entire package
and install it that way. I think the update feature might have failed on me
once although my memory is not clear about that at such an un-godly hour.

I am sure that downloading the entire package has never failed on me, besides
then you have it locally in case of a future need.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a
simpler system that worked perfectly.