Hi all,
  Last night, on my home computer, I sent a message to JAWS by going in to my
contacts/address book in O E.
While in  my JAWS folder, I saw my message. I also saw a response from a non
JAWS user.
It was a web site that I had used earlier to purchase a battery.
Has anyone seen my e mail regarding Microsoft word and too much information?
Is there anyway that a name in the address book does not have the proper e mail
address attached to it?
I've had problems contacting JAWS in the past, including directly clicking the
web/e mail site while on the JAWS help page.

Thanks for any response.

Rich