It is a Microsoft thing. They don't update everyone at once. So it will come to you in time.

At 08:13 AM 5/21/2013, you wrote:
I have noticed that several members on the list have reported that they
upgraded to IE10 through their regular windows security updates.  I have my
computer set to receive monthly security updates automatically from
Microsoft but I have not been offered the upgrade to IE10.  I am using
Windows 7 64 bit with Jaws 13 latest edition.  Do I need to have a special
setting in my windows update to get the IE10 update option?  I have checked
my optional windows security updates and IE10 upgrade is not one of them.

If I cannot get the update through the MS security updates is there a Jaws
friendly site I can go to to get the update?  I am currently using IE9.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg Washington