Good morning,
This will probably be deeper than most users go, but I'm hoping someone
has done this with success.
I've been using secure crt with jaws 14 to ssh in to a linux box.  It
works well, until the screen gets full, then it starts reading all
screwy.  I didnt' used to have this problem with crt, but later versions
seem to wanna do this.  If I manually clear the screen, it's good for a
few more minutes, but the problem eventually returns.
Is anyone able to work around this, or is there a better program to use
with jaws?