I only have Jaws 13 on this PC but I found that file in that path you provided except under J13. I suggest that you reinstall Jaws14. Unsure ifyou downloaded or got J14 from a CD. It could be that your copy of your J14 is missing this file but if you reinstall J14 and have same problem then I think it is your copy of J14.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi" <ingalagisi...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unable to use jaws help menu in my xp computer.

please help me friends. This is strange problem I am facing. When  I
opened help menu that time this error message example when I open jaws
help that time it shows like, cannot open mk:MSITStore:d:\programs
files\freedomscientific\jaws14\help\enu\jfw.chm so I again request you
all solve this big strange problem.