In Microsoft word, the non-breaking hyphen is typed with ctrl+shift+hyphen keys together. (This is ANSI Character 30.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Csaba Godo" <arpadhazi68.jaw...@gmail.com>
To: "JAWS Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Invalid characters in SBL file

Hi girls and guys,

Could somebody help me on the subject of SBL file and the unicode codepoints of characters, and their visual representation? I currently extend the Hungarian version of SBL file and examining the factory defaults in eloq.sbl I have recognized that some entries seems not to be valid. These entries are:

symbol85=u+f076 11111111 starred bullet; (unknown unicode codepoint).
symbol87=U+f0a7 11111111 filled square bullet; (unknown unicode codepoint). symbol88=U+f0fc 11111111 checkmark bullet; (unknown unicode codepoint).
symbol90=U+f0d8 11111111 arrow bullet; (unknown unicode codepoint).
symbol92=u+204C 11111111 leftwards bullet; (known, but no visual representation). symbol93=u+204d 11111111 rightwards bullet; (known, but has no visual representation). symbol95=u+2619 11111111 rotated heart bullet; (known, but has no visual representation).

I used to test the characters and their unicode codepoint the Unicode Character Finder webapp. Its link:
http://www.mclean.net.nz/ucf

Could somebody send me perhaps a document in which the above listed characters are visually presented?

And an other question: How to insert the folloving symbol in a text?
symbol100=u+001e 11110101 non breaking hyphen?

Many thanks!

Csaba