> How to Set Out of Office in Outlook

Step 1: Create a new mail message. You should type some text in this mail,
for example:

Out of Office AutoReply
 Thank you for your email.  I’m out of the office and will be back on  May
28.  During this period I will have LIMITED access to my email. For
immediate
assistance please contact me on my cell phone at 123456879.

Step 2: Click File > Save As to save the message as Outlook Template.

Step 3: Select "Outlook Template", click Save button.

Step 4: Close the mail message and Click Tools > Rules and Alerts.

Step 5: Click New Rule.

Step 6: Select Check messages when they arrive and click Next button.

Step 7: Check where my name is in the To box and click Next button.

Step 8: Check reply using a specific template. And then click the label "a
specific template" under "Step 2" to select template.

Step 9: Select "User Templates in File System" on the right of "Look In",
the template "Out of Office AutoReply" which you saved will be here.
 Select it and click Open button.

Step 10: Click Next button.

Step 11: Check except if it is an Out of Office message. Click Next button.

Step 12: Type "Out of Office" in the edit box to regard it as rule name.
Click Finish button.

now your out of office reply/message should work.