I found that express burn is very jaws friendly. I just used it to create the
boot and nuke disk. I downloaded the iso file and express burn ask if I wanted
to immediately create the disk or put it into the burn list. It worked like a
champ. Now hope that the disk destroys my grandson’s old hd. I just want to
make sure that they do not want any more pictures or music off of it before it
is recycled. If there was an easy way to reinstall the operating system I would
have donated it. I would have to purchase some software from hp and I do not
plan to spend any money on it.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com