From: John M.
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Separating Identities In Windows Mail

Hi Mike,
The paths for my Winmail accounts are as follows:
m:\my documents\winmail\jobhunter\
M:\My Documents\WinMail\Main
m:\my documents\winmail\EssentialComputerCare\

The M: drive is a Truecrypte volume where all of my data files are stored.
That way, if my computer is stolen, the perp will not have easy access to
any of my personal data, including email.

John