Hi,
My computer automatically installed IE 10. As a result, I can no longer do things I'm used to doing like reading newspapers, and navigate certain websites. I know it's probably settings that need to be changed, but I don't know which ones. In control panel, I've never had luck with changing my theme. I do what I think should be done which is to be set to classic, but every time I check it, it seems to be on another theme or "unsaved theme." Where can I uninstall IE 10 so my life can return to what I feel is normal for me? I've always welcomed changes in technology, but Windows7 and I have just never gotten along for some reason. This situation happened too with IE 9, but I was able to revert to 8, but I don't remember what I did because I tried so many different things. I went to the control panel and checked to have updates downloaded, but let me choose when to install, but even that didn't make much difference to Microsoft. I'm running windows7 with JAWS14 latest build. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I would like to work with IE 10 if I had a step-by-step instructional explanation regarding all necessary changes, but for now, I need to go back to IE 8. Thanks in advance for your help.
Jo