From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] an announcement

The gentlemen responsible for the what a shame thread have been removed
although not band at this point. FYI that will happen to anybody who
continues that thread. It just really ticks me off to wake up to find
messages like that waiting for me to review.

There will come a day when I won't have to worry about reading such garbage
first thing in the morning or anytime at all for that matter. Trust me this
is not a good time to ask me for a loan.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.