From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Solve PC Issues

Hi Rick & David,

I was reading a tutorial by David Bales at;

http://goo.gl/uu3XW

In this tutorial he talks about using the, Windows Key + Up Arrow keystroke
for maximizing windows.  Apparently in Windows7 you can invoke this
keystroke on any window you want to maximize & Windows7 will maximize the
window & remember the setting so you don't have to maximize it again.  This
maximize keystroke only maximizes the window during the current session of
the computer use.
You can also use the keystroke, Windows Key + down arrow, to restore the
window.
It won't remember the maximized window after a reboot or restart.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.