To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] setup software

Hi Cuong,

If I understood your wishes correctly, than you would like an "opening screen" to your CD. What is about creating a simple HTML page with all of the needed links to the installabel softwares on the disk? Then you simply copy this HTML page to your CD and set it as the starting point in the autorun.ini. In this case your users' windows will start the default browser and it will open your start screen. I often use this technique if I have to distribute informations in various types. It is good to collect all things together in a simple list with descriptions. It is easy to maintain and easy to understand for the users, too. As simple as best. Using jscript or vbscript you can turn this simple page into a sophisticated installation program without any limitation.

HTH

Csaba from Hungary

________________ Dang Manh Cuong HCMC University of Pedagogy: The Educational Psychology Mobile: +84 902-572-300 E-mail: dangmanhcu...@gmail.com Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312 Skype name: dangmanhcuong facebook: