First we need to know the IE and windows you are using.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ingram" <dingram...@earthlink.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How can i get programs to download on my desktop?

Hi, I'm having a problem with downloading programs to my desktop. I don't know what is causing that problem but i'd like to know if there is a work around to solve this problem? Thank you for any information that you might have. P.S. Is there any easy way to swink down the registry as well as defrag the registry and clean it up? Thank you for any information that you might have.