From: Trish
To: jaws
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:24 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] General Settings in Window's Mail for Window's 7

Hello,

I'm using Window's Mail email client on Window's 7, this is much like OE in
the settings.
I would like to know since I am on cable if any of these settings should be
checked or does it really matter since I'm never offline?

This is under tools/alt T,O/options on the first general tab.
if my computer is not connected at this time combo box..
do not connect
connect only when not working offline
connect even when working offline

Thanks,