I'm not really sure how to explain this, so here goes.  When I compose an
email for example, I go back to the top to read through it and jaws only
reads a few words at a time.  Like only 3 or 4 words.  I know the read all
command, but it didn't use to be like this.  I'm using the arrow keys.  It
is acting like there is a page break in the middle of the sentence.  But
there's not.  Does this make sense? I thought it was supposed to read it
line by line.

Carla jo