Ok, Thanks.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Solving Capcha's

I believe the captcha service your are referring to is called ZCaptcha, but
I have not heard anything about it lately and don't know whether it is still
functioning.  However, a few people on other lists who tried it reported
that it was virtually useless because it could take up to 15 minutes to
receive the decoded captcha results, by which time they were no longer
valid.

Gerald