Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 2:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Copy to flash drive

Great, guys, thanks.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 2:38 PM

Hi Rich,

To make a new folder do the following:
1. Press Alt + F, for the file menu.
2. Press enter on, New.
3. Press enter on, Folder.
4. You are now in in an edit field of a new folder so, type in the name of
the folder & press enter.  You should now have this folder in your My
Documents folder if this where you created it.

Another way to creat a new folder:
1. Press your applications / context menu key or you can also press the
keystroke, Shift + F10.
2. Arrow up or down to, New & press enter.
3. Press enter on folder & follow step #4 from above.

HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.