From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about contacts

When I go to send an email, after pressing Control N, I can hit the first
letter of the name of the person to bring it up. However, there are many
more people listed that way than in my address book or contacts folder. If
they are in there obviously, because they come up when writing an email, why
aren't they listed in my contacts? I am using Windows 7, Outlook for email
and Jaws 13. Thanks.  Judy