I mostly have no trouble banking with PNC. However, on their bill paying page, there is a link near the top that offers to turn off dynamic features for screen reader users. However, clicking on that link does nothing. It is painfully slow to move around, or update fields on that screen, but once off the screen where you are actually entering amounts and dates, all other pages function smoothly and efficiently. So it does seem to me, that the dynamic features are still active on that one page even after I click on the link to disable dynamic features.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi