Thanks, but I can find no folder called Suggested anything in Outlook 2003
I'll try renaming the file you mentioned and see what happens.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Lee
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding not finding names in contacts

Hello Dave,   In Outlook 2003 the nickname cache used by Outlook for
autocomplete is in a file with an NK2 extention.  The file is the Outlook
profile name withthe NK2 extention.  The file for Windows 7 can be accessed by
typing %appdata%\microsoft\outlook A person can delete everything in the
nickname cache by deleting the NK2 file.  However I think a NK2 editor is
necessary to delete individual entries.  To stop autocomplete suggestions
without deleting the file you can go to your advanced Email options and
deselect the option for suggesting names.  There are a couple editing programs
for NK2 files but I have not ever used one.  nk2edit and Debunk2 are a couple
of them.   Take care.   Brian Lee brianlleeĆ email.com     Sent from my iPhone