Hello Group:

I am an occasional Facebook user, though even with my basic knowledge of
this site, it seems that even sending a message has become more difficult.
Just some minutes ago, in attempting to respond to a friend request with a
short message, I  was in a window that says: "chat Conversation start--Chat
Conversation end", choose an emoticon".  It would appear that I am in a Chat
window.

What I really need is a brief tutorial which includes some hotkeys or
keystrokes that would allow me to use Facebook more effectively and
efficiently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Justin McDevitt