Hello-

I currently use Outlook 2007 for my emails. It works well in most areas.  I
am using Windows 7 64bit and JAWS 14 (latest).

I want to open a completely separate email for work and I don't want the
messages just going into another folder in Outlook. It would be confusing.
I have heard about something called Thunderbird that I was told is
accessible and works like Outlook for receiving and organizing emails. I
tried going to Thunderbird.com but I got a real-estate company.

Can a Thunderbird user confirm if it is accessible for receiving and
managing emails with JAWS, and, if it is, where do I get it?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne