Hi Nicole,

2 methods.

These presume you are using Windows Explorer in Windows 7, and have focus on
the desired file name.

Press shift+applications key, which brings up a list of options, then arrow
down to "Copy as Path".
Hit enter on that, and the full file path will be copied to the clipboard
with no feedback from Jaws.

If you just want the file name, then press F2, then highlight the file name
using shift and an arrow key, do the control+C to copy to the clipboard,
then ***very importantly, press escape to drop out of that edit field, as F2
is used to change file names.

Hope this helps,
Paul from Aust.