From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] List View in Control Panel, Windows 7

Hi Rick,

Thank you very much for your help.  I tried both large & small icons & the
best I could do was 5 columns, which is okay but, I was more curious on how
to get all those options in the view menu, listed as unavailable, on how to
make them available.  Thanks again Bro, talk to you soon.
P.S. Using that category choice sucks!  LOL  LOL
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my ILazyBoy.