Hello to everyone,
I am using Microsoft Office Suite 2010 that includes excel, outlook,
powerpoint, Access, publisher, etc. I noticed though that Microsoft
Word 2010 which is also included is not acting like previous versions of
Office.
It seems like I can type out an entire book on one page without it
ever changing to another page. Is this normal or is there a setting
that I can change to make Word act more like previous versions? I am
using Jaws 14 on a Windows 8 computer. Other functions of word still
work as they use to such as Control D and Controls E,L, and R. Also if
anyone knows how to get the sounds back that were able to be used in
previous versions of Office it will be greatly appreciated. I used a
program from Jaws-Users homepage for my sounds in the past, but that
program seems to no longer work With Office 2010.
Thanks for any help that can be offered on these matters.

P.S.
I checked these last few days on the Blind Tech page to see if this was a
problem unrelated to JAWS. The issue with Microsoft Word 2010 not changing
to a second page or a third page etc. I did receive some feedback, was told
to turn word wrap off in order to manually change the page. When I looked it
was apparently off by default so this did not fix the problem. In the past I
could press control and page down or page up to change from one page to
another page, but this is not the case in 2010. I hope it is just a setting
that needs to be changed in either JAWS or Word.