Lenny, try microsoft Security Essentials, free from the ms site.  It runs in
the background and updates itself.  You can manipulate it with left arrow.
Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 4:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] free antibirus software

: My grandson’s new HP desktop computer came with a 90 day of Nortain. It
expired today. He just told me he has no antivirus protection. Is there a
good free one? He is using windows 8.
: ---
: Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
: http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/