Hi all,

Does anyone have any general instructions on using Windows Media Player, I have
not really found it very user friendly but have not switched from Winamp yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Steve Gomes
Sent: 24 July 2013 04:03
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows media player

Using wmp 11 and windows 7. Somehow, my ability to add items to my play list
are no longer working. The playlist name which is "dit" appears in the playlist
at the top of wmp right before the music but the playlist name is
not in the context menu like It used   to be. Also when I try to add files
using windows explorer, the option to add to my playlist name is not in the
context menu either. My playlist name "dit" use to be in that context menu.
I have done everything. Rebuilt the data base, troubleshooting media player and
reset to defaults. I have tried all kinds of things from Google and people say
that they hate the program and that Microsoft didn't test it properly before
release. I usually can find a fix for things like this but no way this time. It
is becoming a challenge. If no one has a fix for this, I need a program just
for burning cds. thanks

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in reliance on its contents:

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland
NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information
with NHSmail and GSi recipients
NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be
accessed anywhere