Hi All,

I'm running XP Pro, Openbook 7 latest, Office 2002, & Jaws 10 thru 14.  When
I scan a document from Word using the scan with Openbook option from the
file menu in Word I get the following convert file dialog:

Convert File dialog
Convert file from:
Plain Text
Encoded Text
Rich Text Format (RTF)
HTML Document
Web Archive
Lotus 1-2-3
Microsoft Excel Worksheet
MS-DOS Text with Layout
OK Cancel

I don't know for sure when this convert file started appearing but, it has
been very recent & I did not get this dialog before.  Can anyone tell me why
I'm getting it all of a sudded & how or what I need to do to keep it from
appearing whenever I do a scan through the MS Word file menu?  All help will
be appreciated immensely !  Thank you all very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.