From: leonard morris
To: jaws
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:34 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws v13 and FS

         The other day I asked where to look for the latest version of
jaws v13 on the Freedom Scientific site and that I could only find info
regarding jaws v14. However, the reply and answer had no relation to my
question. I think the reply talked about somebody deciding to leave the
list. I still need the information. (smile)