Advanced System Care is a registry cleaning computer maintenance program from IoBit. It supposedly speeds up your computer, but I don't know how accessible it is. At least a couple versions ago, it didn't prompt for you to backup your registry before it started doing modifications, so take it with a grain of salt and make sure you do backups first; it does have a rescue option, but I don't think that is the same. If you download it, be careful, it wants to install a toolbar. I don't know what the pro version offers over the free version. I'm not a big proponent of registry cleaners.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 7:48 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] advanced system care

is this new from microsoft, I’m not familiar with this.is it like an alternative to the utility software that is installed when you buy a windows computer? is it fully jaws compatible? I’m already using microsoft security essentials and its great. I would want to stick with microsoft software rather than any other programs.
email is golden !
Kevinlee