HI
For instance, you should find and install the JS install created by accessible program. Contact me if you couldn't find it.
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "randy tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] compiling scripts or making an executible file

friends, be gentle with me on this one. I'd like to either make an executible file of scripts I have or compile them myself in to my jaws14 folder.
how do I do either of those?
I don't want to put them in the wrong folder.

________________ Dang Manh Cuong HCMC University of Pedagogy: The Educational Psychology Mobile: +84 902-572-300 E-mail: dangmanhcu...@gmail.com Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312 Skype name: dangmanhcuong facebook: