Try insert + h and w also f1 twice. Those will give you help and key strokes on what jaws will do with that program while your in it.

At 05:21 AM 8/20/2013, you wrote:
Somebody did the following questions, and I was unable to answer these.
1. In internet explorer, how can we read paragraph by paragraph?
2. been in Microsoft word, how can we read paragraph by paragraph?
3. Been in excel. How can we read just the titles on the shit?

Thanks for who can help me with these questions.
Pablo