If there is, I haven't found it. But hopefully someone else will have the
solution.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judith Pauza
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] protected view

Hi, I have office 2010 at work. I have written before about being able to
read attachments that come saying they are in protected view. What I want
to know is: Is there some way of turning off this protected view thing so
that the word document attached can be read without having to go through
all sorts of complicated stuff to read it? Thanks in advance.  Judy &
Tallie