From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tara Kelly
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 4:00 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] accessing my yahoo group

I own a Yahoo group and when I tried to access the moderator/owner section
today, I found Yahoo had changed their page layout, or so it seems, and I
cannot access any link that allows me to get to the moderator section.

I have tried with JAWS 13 and 14 and with IE 8 and 9. None of these options
are working.

Does anyone who owns a Yahoo list have any suggestions or steps as to how I
can access the moderator/owner section?

Thanks.

Tara

database 8729 (20130826) __________