Thanks for that

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Pasco
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 5:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] setting a gmail email address and using outlook
2010

There are two ways to do this. If you are using Google Aps, there is a
Google Sync program you can download from Google which sincs up both your
Google mail and your calendar. Its kind of hard to do though, so if you
aren't using Google Aps professionally, the second option is probably
better.

If you only want to be able to send and receive Gmail through outlook the
second way is simpler. You Go into Google Mail on the web, go to settings,
and select IMAP/POP. This makes Gmail an IMAP server. You then open Outlook
and create a new email account plugging in the Google IMAP and SMTP
settings. Google explains what these are in the help section under settings.

If you get too stuck, let me know and I'll open my gmail settings and find
the exact configuration you'll need.

Once this is set up. You can both send and receive Gmail from with in
Outlook 2010.

HTH
Bill