No No, guys.

Kevin, if he is running Windows 8, Windows Defender is Microsoft Security Essentials. Microsoft confusingly changed the name in Windows 8, but Windows Defender is in fact an anti-virus and anti-malware program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwight Johnson" <dwight...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows defender and task bar

I will try downloading.
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 5:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

windows defender is not the best spyware/anti-virus program to use.  try
microsoft security essentials.  it can be downloaded from any microsoft
site.  do a search for microsoft security essentials, or email me off the
board and I'll send you the one I downloaded and you can update mse from
that version to the current version.

-----Original Message----- From: Dwight Johnson