From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Deb Caldbeck
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 7:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] My Mobile Yahoo Mail Is Still Not Working!

Jim, you need to go to  your regular yahoo page and not the mobile site.
Click on mail, log in, and then arrow down to spam.  You can select all your
spam at once with that option and use the dropdown menu to determine what
action you want to perform and then space on the apply button.  HTH

I have a photographic memory that has never been developed.

Deb and Banff