To: <dangmanhcu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 3:36 AM
Subject: Audacity 2.0.4 released!

September 06, 2013: Audacity 2.0.4 Released

Audacity 2.0.4 replaces all previous versions, with these improvements:

*    New Effect > Reverb (based on Freeverb), that replaces GVerb.

*    New View > Go to Selection Start and Go to Selection End commands.

*    New Tracks > Align End to End command to append selected tracks.

* WAV files import/export now supports "Album Title", "Track Number" and "Genre" LIST INFO tags and ID3 tags.

* (Windows) New support for Windows WDM/KS host which can provide very low latencies if you reduce "Audio to Buffer" in Recording Preferences.

* (Windows Vista and later) You can now record computer playback by choosing the new Windows WASAPI host in Device Toolbar , then a "loopback" input.

* Bugs have been fixed, involving Keyboard Preferences, Equalization curves, and Effect > Change Pitch, and several more.

See the 2.0.4 Release Notes (http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Release_Notes_2.0.4) for more items and details.

You're receiving this email because you entered your email address
on the Audacity website, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

To unsubscribe, visit our website, enter your email address in the
box at the bottom, and click "Remove".

The address you subscribed with is: dangmanhcu...@gmail.com

Please do not reply to this email to be unsubscribed unless you've
already tried unsubscribing yourself.  Thanks for your consideration.
________________ Dang Manh Cuong HCMC University of Pedagogy: The Educational Psychology Mobile: +84 902-572-300 E-mail: dangmanhcu...@gmail.com Yahoo! ID: manhcuong0312 Skype name: dangmanhcuong facebook: