List,

I just had a quick question. To me, it seems that the old Vocalizer
Direct voices that are still here in Expressive, specifically Tom,
Karen, Samantha, and the rest of the English speaking voices, all
sound the same. They don't sound different to me compared to Ava or
Allison. In other words, they don't appear to have been enhanced at
all when you listen to say, Ava. I was just wondering if there was a
difference in them and I just hadn't noticed yet. Thanks, Josh