Applies to these editions of Windows 7

Home Premium

Professional

Ultimate

Enterprise
complementary information

Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that measures hardware and software
problems and other changes to your computer. It provides a stability index
that ranges from 1 (the least stable) to 10 (the most stable). You can use
the index to help evaluate the reliability of your computer. Any change you
make to your computer or problem that occurs on your computer affects the
stability index.

The Reliability Monitor is intended for advanced computer users, such as
software developers and network administrators.

1.   Open Action Center by clicking the Start button
clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review
your computer's status.

2.  Click Maintenance. Then, under Check for solutions to problem reports,
click View reliability history.

3.  In Reliability Monitor, you can:

•  Click any event on the graph to view its details.

•  Click Days or Weeks to view the stability index over a specific period of
time.

•  Click items in the Action column to view more information about each
event.

•  Click View all problem reports to view only the problems that have
occurred on your computer. This view doesn't include the other computer
events that
show up in Reliability Monitor, such as events about software installation.