From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of J.Cyr
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 6:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Urgent, After Long Term Use Jaws Refusing to
Authorize

Tim, I am a hundred percent with you, and desperately wish I could let them
pay!  It truly adds insult to injury to have to pay the long distance
charges.  However, (least the last time I checked) they are not so kind as
to offer a toll free number to Canadians.  It really rubbed me the wrong way
when the last time I spent about forty minutes playing tag with them and
finally finding someone to help (he was really good) I found out that while
I was racking up the U. S. long distance he was working a couple hours away
from me in Toronto.  No direct line there though.

Joseph I'm with you, ... I won't repeat the rant I just gave to my poor long
suffering tech (who's opinion of FS is equally unprintable, and I know, we
are all supposed to pretend there a mag company on this list), but honestly
there just can't be that many people out there who would want to pirate Jaws
in the first place!

Also they should make this stupidity of  hard ware switches using up keys
clear.  When I was trained I was told you installed one on a machine, end of
story.  (Of course in those days you also got five not three.)  I've told
two techs to date both of whom had my ignorant reaction, "but its already on
the hard drive, why would disconnecting the power supply make a difference?"
Makes no sense!  But then neither does a company with this many customers
who doesn't offer tech support on the weekends!  Even my tiny internet
provider is open weekends, and they've got a staff of twenty, maybe.

Well this has really mucked up my day/weekend, ... my apologies for the
complaining, and thanks for the help in "understanding" what is happening.

Sincerely,
Joy